2. The purpose of cellular respiration is to create ____ for
a cell to function and grow.
3. 6-carbon molecule that is broken down to make ATP.
5. 2nd part of 14-DOWN.
6. ____ is released when chemical bonds are broken, but it
cannot be used to make ATP.
11. ____ builds up in your muscles without oxygen.
12. Electron Transport Chain occurs in this part of the
16. Gaseous molecule required for aerobic respiration.
17. The type of energy released when glucose is broken
18. ____ is a common name for anaerobic respiration.
19. A 3-carbon molecule that is the product of glycolysis.
1. This is where glycolysis occurs in the cell.
4. This 1-carbon gaseous molecule is a waste product of
7. The substance that yeast produce when oxygen is not
8. The process that splits glucose into 2 3-carbon
9. These are carried by NADH to the ETC.
10. Where the Krebs cycle occurs.
13. Organelle that is the site of aerobic respiration.
14. ATP stands for _____ (with 5-ACROSS).
15. Pyruvate is converted to ____, which enters the Krebs